2012年11月28日 星期三

My Favorite: Jewelry like TOY?!

I like Toy Jewelry! 

Toy Jewelry are so amazing! You will find that we are cute, barbie, little girl, happy when you worn it! Maybe because of this I started my cute, vintage mix & match story jewelry design almost 10 years when I was 15, I enjoy to making fun and cute jewelry. Today I want to share some awesome toy jewelry to all of you, and some of it is my old design, hope you all enjoy!
These are pink style and with with sweet ice-cream elements, princess flower, barbie head and cute cute ribbon! I love the unicorn so much!


Cool Eye Earring, the eye can open and close~



In love with the vintage doll
I like the Disney princess the most! :D

Cute eye and mouth from the toy world!


Devil and dark baby! So cool!!

My favorite Bambie!~ 











Design with a vintage plastic toy dog head with the crystal!



My cute lucky troll ring on customer hand!

I hope all of you enjoy the toy jewelry party! Try to have a toy jewelry to match your look, it is so cute and stylish! If you have any design comments , please comments me.

Hope you love & enjoy x

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...