2012年11月16日 星期五

Mix& Match Notebook on 16th Nov

This is the started of Mix & Match Notebook, I will share some fashion mix & match look and dairy look on this mix & match notebook.

Winter nearly come, a bit cold these day! I really like this kinds of weather, very comfortable and we can make many layer on fashion.♥ It's a bit cold, but not really cold, and I wanna change to winter look, so I use some winter fabric, such as PU leather and felt with my blue leopard one-pieces. For accessories I like my Alice in the wonderland's rabbit earring, its bring me a fairy-tale look and also I wear a muti-layer bling bling necklace to highlight the total look. For my watches is from Galtiscopio, the star print was great! This style have 90%off discount in SOGO Thankful week, so crazy!@@ Go to see if you are interested.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

冬天來了!有點涼,但我十分喜歡這種天氣,因為在時裝配搭上可以更加有層次,現在跟大家分享我今天的配搭。

Outfit:
今天不是太冷,但因為要開始迎接冬天,所以今日我着手在冬天布料,皮拼接絨布的one piece 裙,既有冬天感覺又不會太過熱~

Accessories:
另外配合了自己設計品牌既項鍊,用了不同料多層組合而成;另外仲有愛麗絲兔先生耳釘;手袋係重點,上面有不同誇張飾物mix and match ,配合今季trend!

我手上的是Galtiscopio最新夜光水晶木馬手錶,聽講Sogo Thankful Week會有10隻1折,排不到也有半價,這品牌手錶很少有折,有興趣嘅朋友可以把握機會去睇吓啦~

謝謝閱讀。Hope you like it! Keep your eye on my BLOG, Thanks for reading. :-)

2 則留言:

  1. 條頸飾好靚,可以告訴我係邊度買架?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi~謝謝你~
      你可以去www.mipenna.com看看。
      門市在銅鑼灣地帶173號店

      刪除

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...