2012年11月28日 星期三

Vintage Street Retro Headwear

Vintage hats and Retro headwear can high-light the total look in the city. I think it can be mix & match with the modern look, it can make a different feeling, I search from pretty head wear photos on website. I would love to see the different look from girls.


Retro print is most high-light in the total-look. using the scarf to hold all hair





and also some hair-band with cute ribbon.

Vintage felt hat with pretty gorgeous feather details.


Retro print hat with a little pins, super cute :)


Today I also make a retro head band look, match with my new monkey see-though top, I match the head band with my cotton on skirt, it is just $150 for 2! and Army-print is the trendy print in this winter, I hope all of you love this head-band topic, and make your own retro head band look. :)
Love x 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...